OMG, I'm a blogger! (again)

Yes, it's that time again. Time for Robyn to start a new blog that she will try desperately to maintain. But this time, I actually have a passion for what I'm blogging about. I'm back in the scrapbooking groove or, if you want to take the negative point of view, I've fallen off the wagon and am back to my old addiction. Let's not be negative, though. This is a good thing...I'm preserving memories for future generations. My children will thank me someday, which is a happy thought considering they pretty much always think I'm "mean" these days.

Since this is a scrapbooking blog, I guess I should post some photos of layouts, huh? Ok, well, as you can see, I'm totally on top of this. I used a photo that Jackie Reitz took of us last October and we loved it enough to use it on our Christmas cards. I did the unthinkable and used the backside of some really beautiful October Afternoon paper (note to self: buy that sheet again and use the FRONT SIDE), but I love the way it turned out. Sort of monochromatic, with a pop of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment