Cards...They're not so hard

I've mentioned before that I've never really gotten into cards all that much. But after I did those two a few weeks ago, I discovered that I actually kind of like doing them. And they're a great way to use scraps, which makes me feel all environmentally conscious and thrifty.

So here's another card I put together using the Scarlet Lime kit from July. When I first got the kit, I was kind of lukewarm about the color combo -- yellow, aqua, brown, lime. But that's what I love about kits. They challenge me to try things I wouldn't normally do and to branch out from my norm. I found that I actually LOVE the combination of yellow and brown with lime. Who knew?


I'm positively addicted to the lime green pom-pom trim and am hoarding bits and pieces of it which you'll be sure to see in future layouts.


And here's the inside...

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

I love how you used a journal spot on the inside of the card! Cute!

Post a Comment