Procrastination...it's a good thing

If I'm not the world's worst procrastinator, I have to be right up there in the top five. It's just so much more fun to scrapbook and read blogs than it is to do laundry, clean the kitchen and organize my closet. So that's what I'm doing. And it feels good!

Here's one of the many products of my expert procrastination ability. I snapped this photo with my iPhone (oh, how I love that little gadget...but that's a separate post for another day), and I couldn't wait to scrap it. I combined it with yet another one of my obsessions (gee, I seem to have a lot of those) -- ribbon. Thanks to my brief stint as a hairbow crafter extraordinaire, I have hundreds of spools of ribbon just lying around begging to be incorporated into a layout.


I found this cute little magnetic paper clip in the clearance section at Michael's. I added the paper to match my layout and...voila! Perfect for attaching the date.


Love these chipboard buttons/flowers I created from the background paper. I pop-dotted the darker one to add some dimension and make it overlap with the other.


Papers: Sassafras Lass. Ribbons: Making Memories and Offray. Chipboard: Bo Bunny, K&Company; Paper clip: Creative Imaginations; Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Making Memories Tiny Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment