Wishful thinking

As much as I would like to think that Fall is just around the corner, I'm having kind of a hard time believing it. It's still in the 90's here in Dallas and we've had so much rain this summer that everything is still nice and green. Maybe in another month, I'll start to feel a little chill in the air. Well, okay. Realistically, it won't be a chill. Probably just a morning in the 60's. But I'll take it.

In the meantime, I will find Fall in other ways. I'd been meaning to scrap these pumpkin patch photos forever, but I could never find the right paper I wanted to use. A few days ago, I was thumbing through my BasicGrey stack and landed on some Lime Rickey papers in oranges and a purpley-blue. All of a sudden, it clicked. These were the papers I'd been looking for. The layout came together quickly once I started putting all the photos and papers together.


1 comment:

AmyG said...

Gorgeous double LO!! I'm so ready for Fall too! Gotta love this Texas weather!

Post a Comment