Feelings...whoa, whoa, whoa, feelings...

That's an old song reference, for those of you who didn't live through the 70s. Granted, I was young in those days, but I played the piano. And every piano songbook I had in the 70s and 80s included "Feelings." Go figure.

So why all this outpouring of emotion? Well, there's a challenge at Scrap-Friendzy to develop a layout that includes a photo of you and journaling about thoughts and feelings. I decided to do a layout about my feelings for my sweet and adoring husband. It was also a great excuse to use the incredibly yummy Scarlet Lime kit for September. This is my favorite kit from them so far. The papers are awesome and the embellies are a perfect mix of vintage and modern.

Here's what I came up with:


I added the Jenni Bowlin bingo card and the journaling spot is from a Jenni Bowlin Junque Box. Everything else is in the Scarlet Lime September kit. And they still have some left...run!

1 comment:

Post a Comment