Happy dancin' all over the place!

I'm so proud to announce that I've been invited to join the Fall Design Team at Paper Popsicles! There are so many talented scrappers in that community, and I'm amazed and honored that I was selected. I can't wait to get my hands on some of their kits!

If you've never visited Paper Popsicles, you really should check it out. They just released their September kits and they are awesome (and very reasonably priced). BasicGrey Junebug and some adorable Jenni Bowlin papers...must-haves!

Here's one of the layouts I submitted for the DT Call.


I also submitted the "Feels Like Fall" 2-pager and the "At the Pool" layout I did in July. I really wasn't sure I had a chance, but it just goes to show...you never know!

5 comments:

Angie Moses said...

congrats on the DT gig...I love your style and look forward to seeing your stuff added to the mix there at PP. (plus we Texans have to stick together - lol)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congrats!!! So excited to have you join our team for this next term!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Congrats back at you!!! And what a cute layout! thanks for visiting my blog...and I became a follower of yours!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What great news - you must be thrilled!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats on the PP DT!

Post a Comment