What's your story?

One of my favorite questions to ask people is: "How did you meet your spouse/significant other?" There's usually a good story there. I remember my grandmother once telling me the story of when she met my grandfather. She described him as "a Rounder" and said that, when she first laid eyes on him, she knew she never wanted to date him. They ended up being married for 49 years...best friends until the day he died.

Maybe it's the romantic in me, but I just love hearing those stories. My story is a little different, but I'm proud of it. After all, it brought me to Adam and there's no happier ending than that. So of course, I created a layout.



I also experimented a little with Shimmerz on the Pink Paislee chipboard. I first painted it in acrylic paint, then alternated coats of Fire Engine Red and Choc-o-lot Shimmerz to give it a nice rich texture.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Your layout is great!

Post a Comment