From snow to swimming

I'm kind of all over the place these days, so I guess it's appropriate that only one day after posting pics of my kids in the snow, I'm posting a layout from the pool. I think I chose to scrap these photos today just to distract myself from the mounds of snow outside my window.


The supplies are mostly from the "Scooter's Vacation" collection from Imaginisce. Doing mostly girly layouts, I hardly ever use this color combination, but it's been fun to work with reds and blues and greens for a change. Notice that there is not a single flower or spot of pink anywhere on this layout. Can't say that very often! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great page! Love the colors!

I often scrapbook summer pics in the dead of winter to remind me that it is only temporary. :)

Wendy said...

Wow very cute layout, i just love your stuff and your blog! going to check out more of your work!

Post a Comment