Sweet!

If you're hungry right now, you should probably stop reading now. And if you're craving sweets (which for me, is pretty much anytime), this post isn't going to help curb your sweet tooth. In fact, the entire time I was putting this layout together, all I could think about was: how can I make/buy/get one of these desserts right now without having to change out of sweats and drive for 15 minutes?

Fortunately, changing out of sweats and driving was enough of an obstacle that I was able to satisfy my cravings with a few Girl Scout cookies. (Samoas will cure anything, my friends.)

Let's hope I can manage to post the photos without saying "to heck with the sweats" and grabbing my car keys. Wish me luck.



I love this layout because, in addition to showcasing that beautiful specimen of strawberry shortcake, it mixes a whole bunch of my favorite manufacturers: Pink Paislee, GCD Studios, Sassafras Lass, American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey. It's like a who's who of scrapbooking...right one one page. :-)

Here's a peek at the flowers...not sure who makes those marble brads. I think they were in a Kenner Road kit.



Oh, and another one of my faves right now: Baker's Twine!!! I have it in four colors, so I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing more of it.



Here's wishing you a very SWEET Sunday! (Or should I say "sundae?")

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is just so cute I might have to snag the heart idea!! How fun!

sarah said...

your handwriting is GORGEOUS! can you please give it to me! hahah. :)

hugs,
sarah.

Lora Oliver said...

This LO is adorable! I love your flowers and too am into baking twine. Oh, and now I am seriously craving Girl Scout cookies!!

Unknown said...

That strawberry shortcake looks deee-vine! Oh, and your LO is beautiful too! :)

Melinda Spinks said...

Love the flowers and the little heart... I would have to agree with Sarah, your hand writing is superb!

Post a Comment