At last...sunny on Saturday!

How long has it been since we've had a beautiful, sunny, warm Saturday like this? Too long! We're headed to A's soccer game in a bit and I'm looking forward to sitting on a blanket on the grass and soaking up some fresh air and sunlight (with SPF 35 slathered on). Then we'll come home, clean up and drop the kids off at the play place so Adam and I can have a dinner date. Yippee!

As I was organizing my photos this morning, I found this layout that I somehow never got around to posting on the blog. This is one of those photos of C that makes me go "Awwww."


I love the way the leaves turned out. I hand cut them and inked the edges to give them an organic feel. Then I folded them down the center and adhered the crease to the page along the vines.


And now I'm off to enjoy this gorgeous day! Hope you're all getting some beautiful weather where you are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Enjoy your day! It is sunny but chilly here today, but I'll take that over rain any day!

mustangkayla said...

What a sweet photo! Love your layout! Have fun on your date night! I just told my DH that I really could use a date night! :)

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

This is awesome - the leaves are great. And what a cute picture!

Post a Comment