Getting Fresh with MLYB

Like most traditional scrapbookers, I have an unnatural degree of love for paper. On the rare occasions that I venture into a brick and mortar scrapbook store, I can get lost in there for hours poring over every paper line, oohing and ahhing over the colors, textures, prints...it's almost too much for my senses to handle. (I think that's why I order usually my stuff online...it's just safer that way.)

When the ladies at Clip It Up promised to send me a box of goodies to make some cards for their displays, I didn't really know what I was going to get. Then I opened the box and found the Fresh Print Clothesline papers from My Little Yellow Bicycle --- wheeee! I love, love, love the colors and subtle patterns in this line. It's girly without being over the top and sweet without being gooey. I could NOT stop playing with it.




And this is kind of old news now, but I'm still pinching myself because it seems totally surreal. My "Watch Me Grow" layout is in the current issue of Creating Keepsakes.


My older daughter thinks it's cool, but I think she's a little bummed that her sister got into a magazine before she did. So I have to work extra hard to get a layout with A published...and soon! (no pressure)

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and thanks for popping in!

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

How exciting! Congrats! Fabulous layout!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That's so awesome!

I have that issue but hadn't checked it out yet. I just found your LO - page 36 in case anyone else wants to know - and I love it!

stampin-nut said...

CONGRATS! I love your layout and had already "dog-earred" it to use for inspiration.

Casey Wright said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL! Also, I loved your LO in CK! Congrats!

Wendy said...

congrats!! that is so awesome!!

Post a Comment