Inspired

It's been a rainy weekend, which makes for perfect scrappy weather as far as I'm concerned. I've finished three layouts in two days, and it's still early!

One of my projects this weekend was to take on the Ad Inspiration Challenge on the Coordinates Collections blog. The deadline is midnight tonight, so there's still time to put together something fab based on the great ads Lisa posted on Monday!

Here's the layout I created, using papers from October Afternoon and We R Memory Keepers:


And here's the ad that inspired it


I used decorative scissors to mimic the edges of the crackers, and I replicated the grid pattern, adding some bright colors and fun patterns to spice it up a little. And the silly photos of Ceci didn't hurt either.


I'll be posting more of my weekend projects tomorrow. Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment