A nice suprise!

In the category of "silly things Robyn gets excited about"...

Yesterday, I posted this layout (created this weekend with the Echo Park Summertime kit that I purchased on CropChocolate.com) in the gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket:


And this morning, I saw this:


It's my first time to crack the Top Three at 2Peas! And if you're not into scrapbooking, this means nothing to you, but trust me...it's a big deal! Over 400 projects are posted every day, and most of them are AMAZING. So I'm surprised and thrilled to see mine up there in the top three!

So I can now cross that one off the "Scrapbooking Bucket List."

8 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

Woot Woot friend! That's exciting!!!

Liz said...

Definitely a big deal! WTG!

adele holcomb said...

Hey, congratulations! I can appreciate the Big Deal that it is!

Tracy said...

Oh I get your excitment :)

Rene' said...

Awesome! Congrats!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Samantha Hauzer said...

Yay for making Top 3! I totally get your excitement :) :) And it's a gorgeous layout too, I love it :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Top 3, that is really awesome. The layout is great and thats a perfect title. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I really appreciate it, and hello to a fellow Texan!

Unknown said...

They made a good choice picking yours. It is so playful, love the banners that keeping popping up. Congrats!

Post a Comment