Remember this?


It's okay if you don't...it's been awhile. But I'm reposting it because it's been gone from my blog for several months. And that's because -- drum roll please -- it's on page 88 of the Summer Idea Book from Scrapbook Inspirations! In addition to being grateful for the publication, I'm extra happy because it means that Avery finally made it into print! No more of the "Why is Cecily in the magazine again?" questions. Phew!!

If you haven't seen this book, it's worth checking out. I have to admit that a lot of the stuff in it (including my layout) is pretty girly (in case the pink cover didn't clue you in), but it has some amazing work from some of my favorite designers, like Shimelle Laine, Jen Martakis and Piradee Talvana.

You can order it here -- this is the only place I've been able to find it. Even though the conversion rate from British pounds to U.S. dollars is a bummer, it's still a fairly good value because (a) it includes shipping and (b) it's jam-packed -- 130 pages of projects with very few ads. And the work is consistently good -- this is a book I will consistently reach for when I need a little creative boost.

On the new projects front, I'm finishing up my first projects with Imaginisce's new Dino-Roar line, so check back later this week for a looksie!

No comments:

Post a Comment