October? Really?

I know what it says on the calendar, but I can't help but wonder: is it really October? I guess the (slightly) cooler weather is a reminder, but it's still hard to believe we're a few weeks away from Halloween and only a few months from Christmas. Yikes!

There are some great things about the start of a new month, including three brand-spankin' new sketches by Linda Dias available at Coordinates Collections. And I did a sample of the 1-pager using some supplies from last month's "Preppy Boy" kit.



Really love the Prima bookprint canvas that I used as a "drop-shadow" behind the chipboard title block. And I have a ton of it left-over, so you can bet you'll be seeing it again...soon!


I printed the journaling onto a scrap of the patterned paper so it would match the graph paper background of the other papers.


And now I'm off to enjoy some of this beautiful October weather. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pages are always so lovely and this one is no exception! Love it!

Khristen said...

The fabric (?) strip at the bottom is my favorite part :) What a great layout!

Linda said...

Beautiful. Thanks for using my sketch ;)

Post a Comment