Late for the party

I hate being late for anything. In fact, I'm usually so antsy about being on time for things that I end up being early. It's kinda embarrassing always being the first to show up, but I never quite mastered the concept of "fashionably late."

However, this week, I totally missed the Imaginisce Release Party for Little Cutie. Well, not totally. I did manage to make some projects to share on the Imaginisce blog. But here on my own blog...well, I'm a little late.

So without further ado, here's what I made with this cute new collection:

It's a perfect collection for baby things, of course. But I thought the girly papers would be fun to use for girls of all ages, so I paired them with a black background and voila!


I did a lot of edge punching as accents on this page, and I created my title by cutting letters out of this paper, which made for a fun, non-baby look. I also glitzed up the banner die-cut with a few i-rock Glam Rocks.


In case you missed any of the amazingly creative and diverse ideas from the other Imaginisce design team members during the release party, you can check them all out at these links:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Now I'm off to prepare for the next party. Guess who's going to be early this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment