Class Crazy!

I'm just going to say it. I have no projects to share today. But don't worry. I have a good excuse: I've been spending all my crafty time this week preparing classes for the Great American Scrapbook Convention.

I have THREE wonderful classes in development, with some fabulous and very generous sponsors, including American Crafts, Echo Park, Maya Road and Canvas Corp.

So my craft room is full of boxes, like this one...



And this one...



Projects in progress like this...




It's a very exciting mess, and I'm enjoying all the preparation that goes into making some great classes for GASC Chantilly.

That's right. I said Chantilly.

I'm not teaching in Arlington this year. In fact, I wasn't even planning to go to the convention this year because my 10th wedding anniversary falls a few days before the GASC Arlington show, and Adam and I planned a special celebration/getaway for that weekend. I had totally accepted the fact that I would miss GASC just this one time. And it was O-KAY.


But then an amazing opportunity came along, and I couldn't say no. So I will be teaching at GASC Chantilly on June 22-23.

Class descriptions and registration details will be up in the next week or so, and if you're in the Northern Virginia/DC area, I hope you'll check out my classes. I love how they're turning out!


2 comments:

adele holcomb said...

How fun to have a craft room so full of goodies! Enjoy this opportunity!

Liz said...

This looks like so much fun Robyn! Wish I could take your class or just be your helper - LOL. You are the master. Thanks for stopping by today too :) Looking forward to working with you on Front Porch Kits :) Big hugs!

Post a Comment