It's back!

I guess writing about my "lack of mojo" and getting it out in the open was kind of therapeutic because, after more than a week of zero creativity, I ventured back into my scrap room and I finished not one, but TWO projects!

Okay, okay. It helped that several shipments of supplies arrived for the classes I'm working on. It's kinda hard to ignore the growing stack of boxes taking over my dining room.

So what did I make? A film canister album!



The Note to Self line from Echo Park is so fun, and it's perfect with the canister. The inside fold-out is 6 panels and holds five 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 photos, which I had printed at Walgreen's -- just select a 4x6 collage print and choose two photos. They'll each print at about 3 x 4 to give you a little room for cropping. This is one of the classes I'll be teaching at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly.

Here's a look at the other class project I finished: a canvas binder album using Maya Road and American Crafts.

Lots of misting and masking in this class. Must remember to pack extra paper towels.


One more quick share...a layout I created (last month) for my first guest post on the Ella Publishing blog. I wrote about finding love for those not-so-perfect photos on your camera roll. C'mon...you KNOW you've got some of those!


Check out my post at Ella for the story of how I got past my need for "perfect." 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad your mojo is back. Now, can you help me find mine? LOL Cute albums!! I love your page too! I like the way you used the transparency.

Unknown said...

Well, I think your MOJO was just napping long enough to allow you to slow down and see life. The canister album is very cute. Welcome back MOJO!

Post a Comment