Movin' on

Is it procrastination or just a serious case of denial that's prevented me from packing up my craft room? Every other room in our house is disassembled and packed, yet my scrap space is amazingly intact (except for a few empty shelves here and there).

I can't hold off much longer. We have one week to finish packing and get out of our current house. So tonight it will happen. Big time packing going down. I'll take some photos of the before, during and after.

But I do have a few projects to share. These are from my guest design spot at Ruby Rock-It last month. They sent me the August Moon collection, which has this fun, die-cut glitter paper. I think I used that one sheet in about four different ways.

For the layout, I cut sections of it for the background...
 

...and I cut the title letters from it using my Cameo. 


For the card, I punched a scalloped circle to use behind the butterfly. I also handcut the smaller sun shape that's behind the pink button.




By that time, I was pretty much out of the glitter paper, so I did some other fussy cutting on this layered card.


I love it when I can incorporate a bird somewhere along the way.


Now it's back to the packing. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Beautiful work. When we moved to our new home in December, my scraproom was the last to be packed too, I hated to not be able to use anything up and to the last minute. then when unpacking my craft room took the longest to totally unpack and organize just how I wanted in the new space.

Post a Comment