CHA Download, Part 1: Favorites

I flew home from CHA on Monday and woke up this morning to a mix of snow and sleet for my drive to work. Reality is so cruel.

But back to the trip...it was fabulous in EVERY way: oohing and aahing over all the great new products coming out, meeting the amazing minds behind all those products, trying new techniques, learning lots and, best of all, giggling all night long with sweet friends who are just as crazy as me.

I'll be devoting the rest of the week to posts about things I saw and did at the show, and today's post will showcase my favorite products and collections:


Maya Road Wood Embellishments


I always love Maya Road and, honestly, I could fill up a full blog post with favorites from this company (hmmm, maybe someday...), but these little wood rulers (called Measure Twice Cut Once) and the polaroid frames (You've Been Framed) stole my heart. Come to Mama!


Sweet Girl Collection by Echo Park


Well, you knew there would be something from Echo Park in here, right? I loved all of their new releases, but the swirly, circle-y paper in this one put it over the top for me. I want to cut that up right now!

Chic Tags - Birthday Cake Collection



I was so happy to see this booth. I'm kind of a tag-junkie, and I've been using this company's tags for a while, but they've always come in kits. I didn't realize all this time I could buy full sets of them on Scrapbook.com and ACherryOnTop.com, but I'm so glad I know now! (Why yes, I did already place an order. How did you guess?)


Elle's Studio You & Me



In addition to all their wonderful tags and titles, Elle's Studio is now doing paper! Yippee! My favorite was the chalkboard-look paper in this line. While I was checking out all the gorgeous releases, I got to meet Elle and she was so kind and friendly. She was handing out little bags of samples, which I can't wait to use. Thanks, Elle!

Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper
 

Maggie rocked this collection! The papers are beautiful -- just as you'd expect from anything that says Crate -- but what really stood out were the variety of embellishments. Not just the same old, same old -- adorable bobby pins, mini bows and a whole lotta other fun stuff. Love it!

Chevron Ribbon by May Arts



The chevron ribbon May Arts released last year was (and still is) a staple on my craft table. But this is like Version 2.0 -- vertical chevrons in bright colors and neutrals. I think I need them all. Oh yes.

Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Collection


Really nice muted primary colors, lots of fun, on-trend patterns, like chevrons, stripes, florals. But the thing that really got me was the horse chipboard. My horse-obsessed girl is going to love this!

We R Memory Keepers 360 Tote



It's been a long time since a good crafting tote hit the market, and this one combines all the best features: plenty of pockets for organizing tools, zippered compartments on every side, 360-degree rolling wheels for easy maneuvering around all those crop tables and a bright, fun pattern. There's also a matching paper storage tote with accordion files to keep all your pages organized with no bent corners...bonus!

Jinger Adams Craft Armoire


Storage-challenged scrappers, this is for you! It hangs over a door and opens to reveal tons and tons of organization for paper, tools, embellishments, ribbon...everything you can think of, Jinger has it covered. The door even has corkboard in the panel so you can pin notes and ideas.

Of course, there are lots of other fantastic new things that I'm excited about, but I'll save those for another day and another post.

Check back tomorrow for a look at the most clever and beautiful displays I saw. Until then...




No comments:

Post a Comment