CHA Download, Part 2: On Display

Continuing along my CHA recap series, today's post is all about the "wow" factor.

Yes, it's fun seeing the new products at CHA. But even more fun is seeing the clever and often jawdropping ways they've been used to create displays for the booths.

A few of my favorites:


Maya Road

Canvas messenger bags embellished with paints, mists, fabric, burlap and flowers


GCD Studios

Pure Bliss Collection by Heather Tozzi -- loved the rolled up papers


Crate Paper
Vintage window frames and mailbox door used as backdrop


Plaid (Mod Podge)

Wouldn't this be a fun kids craft?



Teresa Collins

Teresa's booth always has the prettiest mini albums.

Maya Road (again)

This is a chipboard butterfly album, but the designer created a box for it by adding bingo pieces and mini rulers to make the frame. Genius!

Bottlecaps

I could. not. stop. looking at this amazing wall art created with colored bottlecaps. I want this on my wall!
 
My Mind's Eye

Don't like your bike? Cover it in washi tape and you will love it!
 
Hemptique


Crocheted flower using hemp cord -- a little stiffer than yarn and comes in a huge variety of colors. If only I could crochet.

Check back on Friday for my last CHA post...a wrap-up of projects, classes and other fun stuff. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment