The Great Purge of 2013

Remember back in September when we moved into the new house? It took me nearly a month to pack up my carefully organized (well, kind of organized) craft room.

It went from this...


to this...




to this...


to this. Sniff, sniff.



After about a month in the new house, the projects were piling up. CHA was only a few months away. New product rolling in. I was forced to get the room unpacked. So I got it to this point...


It's now June. Another CHA is looming and I've just finished the first round of convention classes. The room is a nightmare.


It's time for an intervention. I can't work like this. I need order. I need organization. I need a calmer rug on the floor. (Sheesh, that thing is ugly!)

And so it's time. Conveniently, my kids are out of town for the next week. Most moms would be ready to let loose and party like there's no tomorrow. Me? I just want my craft room clean and organized.

Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...I'm the same way. When my son is away. I think of all the things I can clean or organize.

Jill Rugg said...

I feel your pain I am in the process of organizing my room!

Leti EM said...

After I finally got mine organized I also have to tear it all down and pack it up, by FRIDAY ACK found termite droppings and they are coming in to inspect etc and my space is only a walking closet. So Got to take it all out.
Can't wait to see your new beautiful room.

Post a Comment